Data Protection Information
Collection of Personal Data
1. Information according to Art. 13 DSGVO
Responsible body under data protection laws:
University of Stuttgart
Data protection officer
University of Stuttgart
Data Protection officer
++49 (0)711/ 685-83687
Fax: ++49 (0)711/ 685-83688
Purpose of data acquisition and consequences of non-provision of information
Processing and confirmation of registration and managing of the event.
Mandatory details are necessary for the registration, without mandatory details registration cannot be completed. Participation at the event will not be possible then.
1. Processing and confirmation of registration
Art. 6 Par. 1 lit e in conjunction with Art. 6 Par. 3 of the Data Protection Directive (DS-GVO) in conjunction with paragraph 4 of the Baden-Württemberg State Data Protection Act in the currently valid version.
- Participant list and future invitations
Art. 6 Par. 1 lit a DS-GVO
Recipient of data
1. Registration Information
MPA University of Stuttgart
For all data protection issues please contact the University of Stuttgart directly.
2. Participant List
First and last name, institution/company name, city, country: other participants of the event, if you agreed in the registration process that the given data (without details on phone and e-mail) are included on the participation list.
First and last name, institution/company name, address: budget department MPA University of Stuttgart for the purpose of billing.
Period of data storage
- Until the event is finally handled, that is about one to two months after the last event day the data in principle will be deleted.
- Excluded from this is the participant list with first and last name which is stored, for budgetary reasons for ten years, together with the budgetary documents for the billing of the conference.
- Excluded are also your first and last name and your e-mail address if you have given your consent in the registration process to receive further information on future MPA-Seminars or similar events. A deletion occurs in the case of withdrawal or when an e-mail is permanently undeliverable.
- You have the right to receive information from the University of Stuttgart about your personal data that has been saved and/ or to correct data that is incorrect.
- You have also the right of erasure or restriction of processing or to object to the processing.
- You also have the right in the case that in the registration process you have given your consent for publication on the participant list and/or to receive future invitations to similar events through MPA University of Stuttgart to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Please contact: E-Mail Phone: +49 (0)711/ 685-63073
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of valid statutes.
The responsible supervisory authority is the Baden-Württemberg State Representative for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
Processing for another purpose
Provided that you agreed in the registration process to receive future invitations for similar events through e-mail by MPA University of Stuttgart, your first and last name as well as the e-mail address will be processed.
Information about your right of objection according to Art. 21 Paragraph 1 DS-GVO
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of data concerning you, which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter e of the DS-GVO (data processing in the public interest).