Unfortunately we have to cancel the workshop "High Temperature Applications". Thank you for your understanding.
The workshop will be a platform to present and discuss actual topics in the field of high temperature materials and applications. Specifically the following topics will be addressed:
- Qualification of New Materials (e.g. HR6W, P93)
- Assessment of Creep Strength of Martensitic Materials
- Creep Fatigue Behavior: Reliable Material Properties, Standardized and Innovative Life and Damage Assessment
- Lifetime Assessment of Components for Flexible Load Condition
- Properties of Additively Manufactured High Temperature-Components
Fees and conditions for participation
The workshop "High Temperature Applications" is an online workshop. After your binding registration we will send you a link to the conference platform in a timely manner.
The event language is English.
€ 120,- Day Ticket
free Student (with ID)