Our experts for corrosion and corrosion protection offer you comprehensive advice and investigations on the aging of metallic materials and the use of sealing systems on the object and in the laboratory. Furthermore, we offer testing, monitoring and certification of various fire protection systems and ageing tests of polymer materials in civil engineering.
Our focus of services
- Corrosion and corrosion protection in civil engineering
Our committed employees will support you in all questions concerning the examination and testing of metallic materials. In our laboratories for damage analysis and corrosion testing we assess the quality and suitability of materials and corrosion protection systems for you. We examine the condition and durability of reinforcement, fixings, coatings, cable-stayed bridges, civil engineering structures and building services installations.
Tasks and technical focus
We offer a comprehensive range of services and testing in the field of corrosion and corrosion protection and for the testing, monitoring and certification of ablative and insulating fire protection products, waterproofing membranes, coatings and casting compounds. In addition to numerous standardised material tests, we are also happy to develop individual tests for you. In addition, a detailed status report and damage survey is a prerequisite for successful root cause analysis. This applies both to in situ investigations on the object and to damage analysis on components in the laboratory. We use state-of-the-art measuring and analysis methods as well as proven testing procedures.
- DAkkS accredited testing laboratory (DIN EN ISO 17025) for ablative and insulating fire protection products and corrosion tests in artificial atmosphere (DIN EN ISO 9227)
- PÜZ-Center according to BauPVO (EAD350005-00-1104) for insulation forming products for fire protection purposes
- PÜZ-Center according to LBO for
- Coating materials for coating of concrete, plaster and screed surfaces in catch basins and collecting chambers
- Adhesive for load-bearing masonry
- ATIS Cableskin corrosion protection process for fully locked ropes
- Insulating building materials
- Reactive fire protection systems
- Ablation coatings
- Coatings for catch basins and discharge surfaces
- Internal coatings for containers and pipes
- Leak protection linings, stiff inserts
We take an active part in technical committees, boards and boards of experts and contribute, as an independent body, important findings from research, development and application to guidelines and standards.
- Participation in various expert committees of the DIBt
- Participation in standardization committees of DIN/CEN
- Cooperation in the Society for Corrosion Protection e.V. (GfKORR )
- GfKORR Working Group "Corrosion in Civil Engineering'
- GfKORR Working Group "Corrosion and Corrosion Protection of Iron and Steel'
- GfKORR Working Group "Damage Analysis'
- GfKORR working group "Corrosion and corrosion protection of zinc and zinc coatings'
- GfKORR working group "Corrosion and corrosion protection of copper materials'
- GfKORR Working Group "Corrosion Protection in Structural Engineering'
- Cooperation in the Federal Highway Research Institute (BASt)
- BASt Working Group 2.4.1 "Bridge Ropes'
- Cooperation in the German Institute for Structural Engineering (DIBt)
- DIBt expert committee "Prestressing steels A'
- DIBt Expert Committee "Coatings and Plastic Sheets SVA 59'
- Corrosion and stress corrosion cracking in reinforced and prestressed concrete construction
- Detection of corrosion and corrosion monitoring
- Corrosion of metals in contact with mineral building materials
- Cracking of high-strength wires